'Tis the season to reflect back on successes and lessons learned over the last year. It's also time to prepare for a new year of challenges and opportunities to excel. The Georgia SBIR Assistance Program would like to direct a little attention to some of the services and organizations that have supported our commercialization efforts during the last year. Our clients have benefitted from our knowledge and/or relationships with these resources. So thank you for your support of our program and the development of Georgia's small technology businesses in 2008 and beyond.
- The Georgia Tech Enterprise Innovation Institute (including VentureLab and ATDC): www.innovate.gatech.edu
- The Columbus Regional Technology Incubator : http://www.columbusincubator.org/
- The Georgia Centers of Innovation: http://georgiainnovation.org/
- Dawnbreaker commercialization services : www.dawnbreaker.com
- Slingshot Product Development Group : www.slingshotpdg.com
- IP Law Firm Fish and Richardson : www.fr.com
- Product Management Training from Zigzag Marketing : www.zigzagmarketing.com
- The Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce : http://www.metroatlantachamber.com/
As we continue to add more services and support more Georgia companies, I am sure we will be using these service providers again and exanding our capabilities through new partnerships.
Looking forward to a great 2009!