The Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate, pre-issued its 2010.1 SBIR Solicitation. The full solicitation will be released on November 18th and the agency will accept proposals until 4:30 PM on January 4th. Phase I Awards are up to $100,000.
Topic titles for this solicitation are:
- H-SB010.1-001 Rechargeable, High Efficient, High Capacity Energy Storage
- H-SB010.1-002 Rare Variant Detection Using Next Generation Sequencing Technology
- H-SB010.1-003 Precision Information Environments
- H-SB010.1-004 Molecular Recognition for Explosives Detection
- H-SB010.1-005 Synthetic Biometrics
- H-SB010.1-006 GPS Resolution in Denied Location (GRIDLOC)
For full topic descriptions and the contact information of the Technical Points of Contact (TPOC) for each topic, please read the full solicitation. Proposers are encouraged to contact the TPOC before November 17th to ask technical questions not clearly stated in the topic description (proposers may not ask for advice or guidance on its solution approach, nor submit additional material). No direct contact may be made with the TPOC after this date.
Proposals will be submitted through the DHS’ secure portal; be sure to register early.