2019-11-15 8:30 am - 2019-11-15 12:30 pm
he Quebec Government Office in Atlanta is organizing its first healthcare trade mission to Atlanta, welcoming a delegation of start-ups and research organizations, focused on digital health and AI in healthcare.
Come join us on Friday, November 15th, from 8:30am to 12:30pm at ATDC (Technology Square, Midtown Atlanta) for a morning of presentations focused on how digital innovation and AI can improve population health, boost patient engagement and introduce new efficiencies.
Whether you are searching for innovative products and solutions, partnerships, or you are just curious to learn more about what companies north of the border have to offer in this space, please join us!
- A unique hub combining key expertise for the future: Biopharmaceuticals, Medical Technologies, and Digital Health;
- A world leader in AI and Deep Learning;
- A world-renowned scientific excellence hub.
Last June, the Quebec life sciences and health technologies ecosystem launched “The Coolest Hotspot”, an umbrella initiative aiming to promote the ecosystem internationally.
8:30 - 8:40: Welcome remarks - Quebec Government Office in Atlanta and Metro Atlanta Chamber
8:40 – 9:10: Presentation of the Georgia Healthcare and Digital Health Ecosystem – Georgia Department of Economic Development and Georgia Power
9:10 – 9:40: Overcoming the 7 Biggest Pitfalls that Prevent Tech Adoption - Glenn Pearson, Principal at Pearson Health Tech Insights
9:40 – 9:55: Introduction to ATDC and its Health Technology Vertical
9:55 – 10:10: Coffee break and tour of ATDC
10:10 – 11:30: Pitch session by Quebec companies
11:30 – 12:30: Networking lunch (boxed lunches provided)
Quebec companies (for companies profile, click here):
- Aifred Health: digital clinical decision support for physicians treating patients with mental health conditions
- Akinox: enterprise platform to large-scale customers for telehealth and digital health process automation
- Azurdev: specialists of the interactive platform market, guides companies in improving the customer/patient experience with intelligent solutions
- Chronometriq: full suite of software applications beneficial for patients, physicians and administrative staff
- Cortechs: provider of engaging adjunct assistive technology solutions for the management of the ADHD pathway
- Diagnos: Computer Assisted Retina Analysis (CARA) artifical intelligence technology to assist in the early detection of diabetic retinopathy
- Greybox: digital turbo-charged healthcare platform enabling personal human coaching relationship between outcome-motivated healthcare professionals and people looking for healthcare services
- Macadamian: full-service software design and development consulting firm that provides services that support all stages of product lifecycles, for Software, Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals, Providers and Payers
- Neuro Servo: new generation of portable brain signals sensors (EEG) for fast detection and follow-up of delirium in hospital settings
- Tactio Health: leading digital health solution provider empowering patients, caregivers and enterprises to shift from institution-based to patient-centered care
2019-11-15 9:00 am - 2019-11-15 10:30 am
The Alpharetta Startup Circle is open to all ATDC members. It is an organized, freewheeling discussion among early stage entrepreneurs, ATDC Mentors, and Catalysts. Periodically, outside guests join us to bring their particular areas of expertise and experience to the table.
2019-11-15 11:30 am - 2019-11-15 1:30 pm
Held the fourth Friday of every month from 11:30am-1:30pm in the ATDC Money Conference Room, Feedback Friday is a great opportunity to practice your investor or sales pitch, get specific advice, or do some general brainstorming with ATDC staff and mentors. This meeting is limited to 10 entrepreneurs/companies. Please register for one of the slots.
2019-11-15 12:00 pm - 2019-11-15 1:30 pm
A talented and diverse group, ATDC Signature entrepreneurs are always willing to help their peers by sharing their first-hand experiences. The CEO Roundtables play an important part in the ATDC Signature experience and are often cited as one of the biggest benefits of being an ATDC Signature company.
Every week, ATDC Signature CEOs gather for peer-to-peer networking and peer learning. The 'closed door' roundtables are designed to enable ATDC entrepreneurs to discuss their business and technology challenges, successes, and failures.
This event is for ATDC Signature CEOs only and is not open to the public.
2019-11-19 10:00 am - 2019-11-19 12:00 pm
Join us every Tuesday from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm for office hours with US Bank and Elavon.
2019-11-19 11:30 am - 2019-11-19 1:30 pm
This is a follow-on class from Customer Discovery Theory. The purpose of this class is to work with the entrepreneurs to make sure they are ready to move forward with the discovery process - actually interviewing potential customers. We will review the entrepreneurs' business hypothesis, initial set of interview questions, and tools to help build a persona of potential customers.
REGISTRATION LINKS FOR UPCOMING CUSTOMER DISCOVERY CLASSES
Customer Discovery Theory is a prerequisite for this class.
2019-11-20 1:00 pm - 2019-11-20 4:00 pm
East West Manufacturing is a global manufacturing company founded in Atlanta, GA in 2001. They help companies become more competitive by producing their components or assemblies to high-quality standards in countries where it is strategically advantageous. They also provide thier customers access to a global supply chain.
East West will provide office hours to ATDC members in the areas of design, manufacturing, electronics, and supply chain solutions. Speakers and experts will rotate month to month.
2019-11-20 11:30 am - 2019-11-20 1:30 pm
ATDC and the Atlanta Technology Angels (ATA) have partnered for this five-part workshop that focuses on the final steps required to prepare for talks with investors. Members of the ATA will be leading the discussion, giving attendees an invaluable opportunity to learn from and interact with some of the region's top angel investors.
During Investor Readiness Part 5, eligible ATDC entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to present to experienced investors from the Atlanta Technology Angels and receive feedback. If all goes well, you could be invited to make a formal presentation at a future member meeting of the ATA - or be referred to other potential resources.
- Click here to register for Part 1. Part 1 and Part 2 are open to all ATDC members. Only those who have graduated from Financial Literacy or received a bye from ATDC Catalyst Bill Hogan may continue to Investor Readiness Parts 3-6.