StethX Microsystems is a start-up company actively developing the next-generation MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems) inertial and acoustic sensors for medical and defense applications. As a StethX team member, you will be joining us in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment to challenge the status quo and develop advanced MEMS sensors for emerging applications.
StethX is seeking motivated individual to join our vibrant startup team. The Electrical Systems Engineer will interface with a fast paced, R&D team supporting design and development engineers with characterization, design validation testing, and report writing.
- Perform characterization and design validation testing on semiconductor devices, including sample screening, microscope imaging, measurements, and summary reports
- Maintain lab supply inventories
- Design and layout of PCB boards
- Develop test and data acquisition methods for product evaluation
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Provide direct oral and written communication updates regarding activities
- Experience with manual board rework and soldering techniques required
Experience with electrical characterization techniques (CV, impedance measurements, etc) preferred
- MEMS and semiconductor device experience is desirable
- Work with lab equipment manufacturers to maintain & calibrate equipment
- Experience with operating oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers a plus
- Experience in using probe stations preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- 3 years experience working with bench electronics in a microelectronics test environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel) required
- Experience with LabView, Matlab and/or Visual Basic a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org