Website SmartCommerce, Inc
Join the SmartCommerce, Inc team as a billing support specialist for a growing list of A+ clients. SmartCommerce’s technology platform lets brands sell from anywhere – by making it as easy to toss products into. Built for the unique needs of CPG brands and their consumers, SmartCommerce intelligently eliminates both the friction and PDP cross-selling that has limited the potential for CPG digital purchases, by enabling simple one-click conversions of one or many products from any digital impulse point, into virtually any retailer cart. Come join our fast-paced, high growth company and expanding team as we continue to broaden our footprint to more clients!
We are looking for a focused Billing Specialist who pays attention to billing and client-level detail and keeps meticulous records. The Billing Specialist is responsible for issuing invoices to clients and keeping track of amounts owed by all brand and agency clients to ensure that their account is paid on time and in full. As a Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the daily operations of the billing department and trafficking of agency campaigns. This position will be responsible for collecting pertinent information, managing vendor billing forms and platforms, communicating with clients, staff, and agency partners, and providing superior customer service. You will handle invoicing, cancellations, and payment processing.
To be successful as a Billing Specialist you should have experience in bookkeeping and have excellent organizational skills.
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
· Coordinate and maintain records for invoices
· Issue invoices to clients; sort, organize and audit invoices.
· Keep a record of client accounts with updated charges to the account.
· Review workflows and processes regarding invoicing and cancellations
· Make note of any payments made or missed.
· Manage day-to-day campaign/billing changes for clients/agencies
· Inform clients of their outstanding payments.
Billing Specialist Requirements:
· Great attention to detail.
· Exceptional customer service, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to solve problems quickly.
· Support and back up other accounting functions as needed
· Strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and persuade
· Prior experience as a Billing Specialist preferred
· Ability to work from home (lots of team contact via Zoom and Slack, though!
· Compensation commensurate with experience, and ability to grow compensation through increased contribution
Email us at email@example.com to submit your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org