Rimidi, Inc. Job Description
Title: Client Success Manager
Department: Client Success
Reports to: Director of Client Success
The position will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive relationship with key client stakeholders to deliver value and long term success to Rimidi’s clients, which consist of large enterprise health systems and multi-speciality physician groups. This position will require a consultative approach with proactive strategic planning, complex issue resolution and thoughtful client communication. Individuals in this role will be experts on the Rimidi solutions and offerings to engage clients as full adopters, innovation partners and vocal advocates.
This position is the frontline interaction with Rimidi’s clients and requires problem-solving, building trust and ensuring that our clients, and Rimidi, are set up for long term success.
As the lead contact for client performance and growth, this position will understand the client’s strategic priorities, goals, strengths and challenges in a way that develops a client-focused strategic and tactical engagement plan. Ability to collaborate with teams across the organization will be essential to success in this role.
- Cultivate and engage in relationships with client decision-makers, building credibility and trust
- Develop, execute and maintain a client engagement plan that aligns to a long term strategy of contract renewal and revenue growth and maintains clients as a strong reference for Rimidi
- Establish and maintain measurable performance goals with clients and manage internal & external resources to drive achievement
- Oversee and ensure effective deployment of product updates and enhancements
- Maintain detailed knowledge of client’s business process and needs to enable long term success
- Drive collaboration between internal and client teams to achieve milestones and metrics for success
- 2+ years experience in managing health system client relationships
- Healthcare experience required, 3+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in Business, Finance, Healthcare Administration, Public Health or equivalent work experience
- A long-term view on the healthcare landscape, including legislative impact
- Demonstrated track record of developing, forming and maintaining relationships within clients at all levels
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills, especially the ability to succinctly describe issues and solutions to leadership
- Working with cross functional teams to achieve common goals
Qualified candidates send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com