Montra is an ambitious next-generation managed IT services provider with plans to revolutionize a $200B global industry. This is no ordinary startup. We have a proven management team that has successfully built and exited multiple software and managed service companies. We are seeking fast learning and motivated people with upbeat energy and a passion for serving our customers well. We need people who want to get stuff done, but who are also creative enough to figure out new ways to automate and accelerate the work that we do. We like competing and winning, and we know that by constantly improving what we do we will continue to win and grow.
Montra is seeking a highly skilled Support Engineer with the drive and determination to help us support our growing client base. We are seeking a problem-solver with a proven track record of working within a team to successfully address challenging IT issues. This position will include identifying customer issues and utilizing a structured problem management and resolution process to remediate them within established SLAs. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective use of available resources, and a desire to deliver great customer service. Candidates must be energetic and motivated to learn new technologies and services.
· Manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our customer’s software, systems, networks, cloud, security and SaaS services.
· Collaborate with NOC and support staff, engineering, field technicians, and external vendors to resolve service issues.
· Act as an externally facing point of contact with customers and vendors during issue resolution.
· Act as an internally facing point of contact to escalate issues and communicate resolution status.
· Document core processes and looking for improvements in cost and speed of delivery.
· Provide input into our software development team for improvements to our VIA software.
· Oversee and execute planned maintenance work, minimizing impact to services.
· Prepare and present service monitoring reports to management.
· Participate in ongoing manufacturer and certification training.
· Technical proficiency in MacOS and Windows computer systems in an enterprise environment
· Excellent knowledge of our supported software, services and technologies
· Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with users and vendors
· Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
· Strong written and oral communications skills
· Outgoing, organized, detailed-oriented, dependable and flexible
· 4+ years experience in technical/engineering support in IT
· Microsoft Certified Professional status
· Technical support experience with Microsoft 365 and Azure
· Experience with HP, Cisco, VMware and Citrix technologies a plus
· Technical experience with server hardware and OS (Linux, Windows), security and networking
· Technical experience with virtual server technologies (VMware/Hyper-V/Citrix)
· Bachelor of Science or Engineering in EE/CS/CE. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience.
To apply for this job please visit montra.io.