Website MedTrans Go
At MedTrans Go, we hire people with a passion for healthcare, technology, and entrepreneurship. This role requires a high level of organization, competitive grind, and personal hustle. We provide our employees with the necessary tools and resources to build their own career paths and discover success. This role is located in Atlanta, GA, but most employees are currently remote due to COVID-19.
The Product Owner will report directly to the President and work with Customers, Software Engineers, and Business Operations to ensure our customers have an exceptional customer experience.
- Define user stories and features for software developers
- Prioritize the backlog of features
- Test the features built by the software developers and prioritize defects
- Implement the new features, including any necessary training videos or documentation to be loaded on the website portal
- Be the process owner to diagnose a technology issue and root cause; Escalate the issue if technology-related or resolve the issue if related to training or documentation
- Participate in pre-sales customer meetings by demonstrating applications and workflow
- Establish repeatable testing process and tollgates
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development and testing
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in an agile software development environment using JIRA
- Extremely comfortable working within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Healthcare domain preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint experience
About MedTrans Go
MedTrans Go is a healthcare technology startup that provides medical transportation, interpretation, telemedicine, and prescription delivery services to healthcare facilities. We work with medical practices, hospitals, and similar care facilities to eliminate the burden of patient coordination via our integrated online platform, allowing healthcare workers to easily and efficiently schedule services to reduce patient no-shows and provide patients with the care they need.
If you have a passion for healthcare, technology, and serving others and are looking to join a company where you can experience steady growth, put your passion to work at MedTrans Go.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.