DataSeers is an award-winning Fintech headquartered in Atlanta, GA, at the heart of transaction alley. Founded in 2017, DataSeers has created a AI focused product, FinanSeer that helps Banks and other Fintechs who are in the payments business. FinanSeer contains 4 major modules, Compliance, Fraud, Reconciliation and Analytics. Powered by HPCC Systems, FinanSeer is fast, secure and accurate.
DataSeers provides a flexible and fun work environment with a diverse, multi-cultural and multilingual staff. Employees will be required to come to office during normal business hours Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
· Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
· Build page navigation buttons and search fields
· Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
· Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
· Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
· Portfolio of design projects
· Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
· Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Responsive, React and Photoshop
· Knowledge of HTML/CSS; Java with SQL and/or Python is a plus
· Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· Good time-management skills
· BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org