DataSeers is an award-winning Fintech headquartered in Alpharetta, GA. Founded in 2017, DataSeers created an AI focused product, FinanSeer that helps Banks and other Fintechs who are in the payments business with their data needs. FinanSeer contains 5 major modules: Compliance, Fraud, Reconciliation, Analytics, and KYC/KYB Onboarding. Powered by HPCC Systems, FinanSeer is fast, secure and accurate.
In the past year, DataSeers has seen extreme growth thanks to our clients and the popularity of FinanSeer. We are looking to expand our team by hiring for BSA AML Officer positions. DataSeers provides a flexible and fun work environment with a diverse, multi-cultural and multilingual staff. This is an in-person, not a remote job. Employees will be required to come to office during normal business hours.
About the Role
The BSA AML Compliance Analyst conducts the initial review of analyzing transactions and reviewing potentially suspicious activity across various lines of business for BSA/AML and Fraud related red flags while meeting performance and quality standards in a professional and fast-paced environment.
· Perform ongoing monitoring and analysis specific to AML/BSA and Fraud
· Ability to document the mitigation of false positives and draft SAR’s on behalf of the Compliance team
· Escalate potentially unusual activity to client, where applicable
· Assist in the implementation of testing program to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of compliance controls and develop periodic reporting on the test results
· Navigate through multiple internal tools to identify key information pertinent to case investigations, client escalations, and SAR filings
· Review, facilitate and develop action plans related to compliance risk assessments
· Perform ongoing monitoring with respect to emerging compliance risks, management actions, remediation, and report to senior management, where appropriate
· Assist in the development and maintenance of policies, procedures, and training programs
· Provide input and partner with leadership as appropriate in maintaining all rules and regulations related to BSA AML Patriot Act and much more
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with the clients to ensure a smooth and seamless process related to transaction monitoring and ongoing support
· Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years’ experience in BSA AML Fraud Compliance Transaction Monitoring
· Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
· Comfortable with balancing multiple, competing priorities and changes in scope/direction
· Eagerness to learn and build within the team
· Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com