Through collaborative partnerships, ATDC Startups have the opportunity to:
- Join RILA’s RTech Startup Network to showcase their transformative retail startups and technologies to major retailers. Startup founders can apply here.
In addition, to the core classes and curriculum offered at ATDC, the RetailTech Program provides:
- One-on-one coaching and strategic assistance from ATDC’s RetailTech Catalyst and Executive-in-Residence.
- Access to ATDC’s pool of mentors and experienced entrepreneurs with extensive connections to the retail industry as well as knowledge on building a scalable technology company from an idea.
- A monthly Retail Technology Meetup with industry expert presentations, discussions about the trends and technologies that are reshaping the future of retail, live demonstrations from tech founders with retail technologies newly introduced to the market, and networking opportunities with retailers, industry professionals and experts, technologists, and engineers.
- A dedicated ATDC staff member to coordinate Industry Connect sessions which provide opportunities to pitch your new technologies to retailers and land an anchor client.
- A dedicated ATDC staff member to help with fundraising efforts by connecting ATDC portfolio companies to nationwide sources of private capital.
- Access to ATDC’s RetailTech private Slack channel to network with peers, ATDC staff, and receive timely notification of local and national events and opportunities that directly benefit the growth of your RetailTech startup.
ATDC Mentor Network
ATDC has more than 100 volunteer mentors. ATDC entrepreneurs access the mentor network to advise them on a variety of topics, that range from UX design and customer experience, to data analytics and building hardware for Internet of Things applications, to negotiating with investors and best practices for hiring talent and finding a co-founder. ATDC members can easily access the mentor network here.
ATDC Design Studio
It’s increasingly important for retailers to deliver timely, relevant, and personalized shopping experiences in stores and online. The RetailTech Program is focused on the development of both software and hardware to address retail’s most pressing issues and bring innovation to the industry. In order to do this, a variety of technologies must be developed. The ATDC Design Studio is where RetailTech entrepreneurs who desire to build a physical device can receive help and guidance while creating prototypes. It features the tools, equipment, and resources hardware-focused entrepreneurs need to design, create, and refine product prototypes.
*Access to the Studio is limited to Accelerate & Signature companies.