- Entrepreneurial business advice from experienced Healthcare Technology entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Introductions to top tier investors.
- Assistance with obtaining pilot programs with healthcare systems, medical insurance payers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, and IT organizations.
- Access to tailored Healthcare Technology content such as curriculum, panels, and speakers in addition to the existing ATDC curriculum.
- Networking and peer events with fellow ATDC founders and CEOs.
- Healthcare Technology events such as circles, hackathons, etc.
ATDC Mentor network
At any given point in time, ATDC has more than 50 active volunteer mentors. Mentors are tapped to advise ATDC entrepreneurs and companies on a variety of topics, ranging from healthcare plans and accounting to negotiating with angels and hiring for growth. Find out more book time with a mentor here.
ATDC Design Studio
Healthcare Technology entrepreneurs with a need to build a physical product receive help and guidance to make physical prototypes and a space with their peers where they can do it. Access to the Studio is limited to Accelerate & Signature companies.