- Entrepreneurial business advice from experienced FinTech entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Introductions to top tier investors and corporate partners.
- Access to tailored FinTech content such as curriculum, panels, and speakers in addition to the existing ATDC curriculum.
- Networking and peer events with fellow ATDC founders and CEOs.
- FinTech events such as circles, hackathons, etc.
ATDC Mentor network
At any given point in time, ATDC has more than 40 active volunteer mentors. Mentors are tapped to advise ATDC entrepreneurs and companies on a variety of topics, ranging from healthcare plans and accounting to negotiating with angels and hiring for growth. Find out more book time with a mentor here.
As part of being admitted to the FinTech Program as an Accelerate or Signature member, we provide free data sets and APIs of leading FinTech companies. The list will grow over time and currently we work with these data partners:
ATDC Design Studio
FinTech entrepreneurs with a need to build a physical product receive help and guidance to make physical prototypes and a space with their peers where they can do it. Access to the Studio is limited to Accelerate & Signature companies.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]