- Entrepreneurial business advice from experienced manufacturing entrepreneurs.
- Guidance in building prototypes and expert knowledge of local resources.
- Introduction to top tier investors and corporate partners.
- Access to tailored manufacturing content such as curricula, panels, speakers, and events.
- Networking and peer events with fellow ATDC founders and CEOs.
ATDC MENTOR NETWORK
At any given point in time, ATDC has more than 40 active volunteer mentors. Mentors are tapped to advise ATDC entrepreneurs and companies on a variety of topics, ranging from healthcare plans to accounting, and negotiating with angels to hiring for growth. To learn more or to schedule time, please visit our ATDC Mentor Network page.
ATDC DESIGN STUDIO
Manufacturing entrepreneurs with a need to build prototypes receive access to the latest equipment, as well as help and guidance from professionals in the ATDC Design Studio. This resource is open to members of our ATDC Accelerate and ATDC Signature programs. More information is available here.
The Beyond Customer Discovery for Product Entrepreneurs series is designed to educate and inspire the entrepreneur making a physical product. The series addresses the unique characteristics of product-oriented companies and how to successfully navigate the development of the business through the startup phase. Classes in the curriculum include Business Models and Product Realization, Product IP Strategy, Finding the Right Manufacturer, and Scaling Up. The series culminates with a Business Canvas Workshop.