Advanced Manufacturing Overview
The ATDC Advanced Manufacturing Program at ATDC is focused on helping entrepreneurs in Georgia launch and scale technology companies that make physical products. By bringing together specialized programming, prototyping equipment, industry experts, corporations, investors, and the vast resources of Georgia Tech, ATDC has created an environment for manufacturing startups to thrive.
- Make Georgia the epicenter from which successful manufacturing companies are launched.
- Screen and accelerate a dedicated manufacturing startup pipeline.
- Accelerate innovation in manufacturing by bringing together startups, corporations, and investors.
COMPANIES WE ENGAGE:
The ATDC Advanced Manufacturing Program’s activity spans a wide array of industries and sectors. We seek to engage entrepreneurs and companies that are working on physical products, including — but not limited to — the following segments:
- Agricultural Products
- Consumer Products
- Engineered Chemicals
- Food Products
- Innovations serving the manufacturing industry
- Internet of Things (IoT) Systems
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Manufacturing Process Engineering/Modeling
- Testing Equipment