2021-04-21 3:00 pm - 2021-04-21 5:00 pm
ATDC’s "Run It by the Buyers" sessions have been created to get you real-world feedback on your sales pitch.
Like it or not, remote selling is here to stay. A recent McKinsey study found that 90% of B2B decision-makers expect the remote, digital selling/buying model will stick around and 75% believe it is just as effective (or even more effective) than pre-COVID sales methods.
Each month, Run It by the Buyers, gives 4 ATDC portfolio companies the opportunity to deliver their sales pitch via Zoom to a 3-person panel of Atlanta-based executives from leading enterprises and get an immediate critique with actionable tips to help you make a greater impact, ensuring that your Ideal Client (IC) will quickly see the value your product represents.
Our next session is April 21st from 3-5pm. Please complete this form
to sign up for one of the 30-minute meeting slots. The opportunity is open to ATDC Signature and Accelerate portfolio companies. The April 21st Run It by the Buyers
- Mariano Maluf--Global Director, Digital Innovation at Kimberly Clark
- Kimberly Clark produces a portfolio of well-known, trusted brands for the health and wellness of individuals. Mariano has spent his career creating IT solutions at leading companies including AT&T, Home Depot, Coca Cola, and NCR.
- Tony Sewell--Principal BD Manager, Space Markets at AWS
- Tony recently joined the Aerospace and Satellite Solutions Team at AWS having spent his career in sales and product development at leading telecoms, networking, and satellite companies including Hughes, Inmarsat, and DataPath.
- David Weeks--SVP, Chief Digital Officer and CTO AT NASCO
- NASCO provides digital health solutions for Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans across the US. David's career includes designing software, managing product development, and delivering services and thought leadership in healthcare IT.