ATDC is creating monthly “Run It by the Buyer” sessions to get you real-world feedback on your sales pitch.
Like it or not, remote selling is here to stay. A recent McKinsey study found that 90% of B2B decision-makers expect the remote, digital selling/buying model will stick around and 75% believe it is just as effective (or even more effective) than pre-COVID sales methods.
Each month, Run It by the Buyer, gives 4 ATDC portfolio companies the opportunity to deliver their sales pitch via Zoom to a 3-person panel of Atlanta-based executives from leading enterprises and get an immediate critique with actionable tips to help you make a greater impact, ensuring that your Ideal Client (IC) will quickly see the value your product represents.The first session is
Tuesday, March 30th from 4-6pm. Please complete this form to sign up for one of the 30-minute meeting slots. The opportunity is open to ATDC Signature and Accelerate portfolio companies. The March 30th Run It by the Buyer panel includes:
- Michael Alshouse–National Account Manager at Newell Brands
- Newell is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands. Michaels’ career has been in strategic account management with large, national retailers as well as e-commerce.
- Todd Lakes–Director of Merchandising and Supply Chain Solutions at NCR
- Todd has spent his career at NCR focused on software solutions for retail, manufacturing, and supply chain businesses
- Paul Noone–CEO at Hire IQ
- HireIQ has AI driven software solutions for talent acquisition in the contact centers, banking, retail, and hospitality sectors. Paul’s career includes extensive sales experience in security, systems management, and IT solutions.