Retail is one of Americaâs largest private employers, supporting one out of every four jobsâthatâs 42 million strong. It’s a driving force for strong economic expansion, job creation, and business growth across our communities around the country.
- #1 Private Sector Employer | Retailers directly employ 28.1 million Americans
- Support 1 in 4 U.S. Jobs | The retail industry supports a total of 41.6 million retail workers and a host of other industriesâ24.1% of the total U.S. employment.
ATDC & TAG have partnered to host a dynamic discussion on the retail industry, disruption, and innovation. Â We will discussÂ the steps innovativeÂ retailers are taking to move from disrupted to disruptors from industry leaders and those that serve them. Â
5:30pm – Networking
6:00pm – Intro’s and Panel Discussion
Moderator: Â Sid Mookerji, ATDC Entrepreneur-in-ResidenceÂ
- Bill Blackstone, Blackstone SolutionsÂ
- Anthony Gregario, Sr. Manager of Innovation,Â Home Depot
- Chris Lydle, Google Global Lead of Digital Signage & KiosksÂ
- James Yancey, CEO ofÂ CloudTags (ATDC Signature Company)
You can read more about the Retail Tech Program here.