During this interactive marketing webinar, Umama Kibria, the savvy startup CEO behind SweatPack and the personal fitness brand, smallandstrong.fit, will give you tactical strategies to implement into your social media accounts to build your community, personal brands, convert followers into paying clients and build out your sales funnel. The Forbes “30 Under 30” founder will give you candid insights on how to authentically create content, collaborate, and engaging.
What you will takeaway:
- Social Media Guideline template
- Identify + Build Your Community (Followers)
- Templates for building out your content database
- 30 Days of Social Media Content
- Apps + Softwares to use on a budget for content automation
- Growth hacking collaborations with brands
- Working with influencers: contracts, deliverables + payments
- Engagement Marketing formula for customer discovery + sales
- Closing B2B and B2C deals in the DM
- Social Media Sales Conversion Process (Awareness, Acquisition + Retention)
About Umama Kibria
Umama Kibria is the savvy startup Co-Founder + CEO behind SweatPack and the personal fitness brand, smallandstrong.fit. As an honored Forbes 30 Under 30 leader, she’s made an impact in fitness, technology, and community building with her passion.
A highly sought after social media + community influencer in her own right, Umama knows exactly what it takes to build brand-loyalty, traction, and impact. Her clients Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Mercedes Benz Stadium, Bumble and others trust her for industry knowledge.
- ATDC Members can click here to register. Link to join the call with display on registration confirmation page.