2019-11-15 8:30 am - 2019-11-15 12:30 pm
he Quebec Government Office in Atlanta is organizing its first healthcare trade mission to Atlanta, welcoming a delegation of start-ups and research organizations, focused on digital health and AI in healthcare.
Come join us on Friday, November 15th, from 8:30am to 12:30pm at ATDC (Technology Square, Midtown Atlanta) for a morning of presentations focused on how digital innovation and AI can improve population health, boost patient engagement and introduce new efficiencies.
Whether you are searching for innovative products and solutions, partnerships, or you are just curious to learn more about what companies north of the border have to offer in this space, please join us!
- A unique hub combining key expertise for the future: Biopharmaceuticals, Medical Technologies, and Digital Health;
- A world leader in AI and Deep Learning;
- A world-renowned scientific excellence hub.
Last June, the Quebec life sciences and health technologies ecosystem launched “The Coolest Hotspot”, an umbrella initiative aiming to promote the ecosystem internationally.
8:30 - 8:40: Welcome remarks - Quebec Government Office in Atlanta and Metro Atlanta Chamber
8:40 – 9:10: Presentation of the Georgia Healthcare and Digital Health Ecosystem – Georgia Department of Economic Development and Georgia Power
9:10 – 9:40: Overcoming the 7 Biggest Pitfalls that Prevent Tech Adoption - Glenn Pearson, Principal at Pearson Health Tech Insights
9:40 – 9:55: Introduction to ATDC and its Health Technology Vertical
9:55 – 10:10: Coffee break and tour of ATDC
10:10 – 11:30: Pitch session by Quebec companies
11:30 – 12:30: Networking lunch (boxed lunches provided)
Quebec companies (for companies profile, click here):
- Aifred Health: digital clinical decision support for physicians treating patients with mental health conditions
- Akinox: enterprise platform to large-scale customers for telehealth and digital health process automation
- Azurdev: specialists of the interactive platform market, guides companies in improving the customer/patient experience with intelligent solutions
- Chronometriq: full suite of software applications beneficial for patients, physicians and administrative staff
- Cortechs: provider of engaging adjunct assistive technology solutions for the management of the ADHD pathway
- Diagnos: Computer Assisted Retina Analysis (CARA) artifical intelligence technology to assist in the early detection of diabetic retinopathy
- Greybox: digital turbo-charged healthcare platform enabling personal human coaching relationship between outcome-motivated healthcare professionals and people looking for healthcare services
- Macadamian: full-service software design and development consulting firm that provides services that support all stages of product lifecycles, for Software, Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals, Providers and Payers
- Neuro Servo: new generation of portable brain signals sensors (EEG) for fast detection and follow-up of delirium in hospital settings
- Tactio Health: leading digital health solution provider empowering patients, caregivers and enterprises to shift from institution-based to patient-centered care