Join us at ATDC’s Marketing Technology Meetup Series. Held monthly on the 3rd Wednesday of each month, we will meet to hear expert presentations, share best practices and discuss the behavioral trends and technologies that are disrupting the modern customer journey.
STRIKING THE RIGHT BALANCE IN MARKETING AN ENTERPRISE-FOCUSED STARTUP
Will Devlin, VP, Marketing, of MessageGears
Challenges arise when, as a startup, you’re marketing to the enterprise. Those challenges are even greater when your competitors are also large, established enterprise companies. Grit, patience, and organization are all key to making your business successful at these early stages. In this discussion, Will draws from his nearly two decades of marketing experience, both for large consumer-facing brands and small technology startups, to provide practical advice for building a strong marketing foundation and winning as an underdog.
3 Key Takeaways:
- Marketing to the enterprise as a startup requires striking the right balance with brand, positioning, and messaging
- Aligning marketing, sales, product, and customer service is essential for success
- Identifying, evaluating, and selecting the right tools for your MarTech stack is an important process for accomplishing your goals and helping you scale
Who Should Attend
- Marketing executives looking to keep up with the latest trends from expert practitioners and the latest tech reshaping marketing departments
- Innovators developing the next MarTech or sales tech tool that will forever change the way people and companies buy
- The recently initiated marketing pro looking for an outlet to network with other like-minded pros
11:30 am – 11:45 am: Check-in
11:45 am – 12:50 pm: Presentation and/or Demo and Q&A
12:50 pm – 1 pm: Networking
Bring your own lunch.
Note: Lunch sponsorships are available.
UPCOMING MONTHLY MEETING DATES:
SEPT 18, 2019
OCT 16, 2019