ATDC and the Atlanta Technology Angels (ATA) have partnered for this five-part workshop that focuses on the final steps required to prepare for talks with investors. Members of the ATA will be leading the discussion, giving attendees an invaluable opportunity to learn from and interact with some of the region’s top angel investors.
This class will address:
• Preparation – what you need to have before pitching Angel Investors
• Process – how to go about it
• Landmines – what can kill your deal making
• Funding Alternatives – financial resources other than Angels
• Valuation – how to determine what your company is worth
- Click here to register. Part 1 and Part 2 are open to all ATDC members. Only those who have graduated from Financial Literacy or received a bye from ATDC Catalyst Bill Hogan may continue to Investor Readiness Parts 3-6.