How to License Georgia Tech IP Expo
As a follow-up to our very successful August event: “How to do Business with Georgia Tech, the ATDC is hosting an expo-style event on Thursday, November 8th from 5 pm -7 pm where you can ask the experts and get additional information on how to take the next steps in doing business with Georgia Tech to access and license IP.
The expo will feature:
- Finn Findley: CEO, Quest Renewables to share how he commercialized IP from Georgia Tech
- Scott Bryant: managing partner, Hutchison PLLC to answer questions about the legal aspect and process to license IP
- Mark Coburn: senior associate director of technology licensing, GTRC to answer general questions about the Georgia Tech Research Corporation
- Rene Meadors, GTRC to help you search the Georgia Tech database of intellectual property available to license
- Connie Casteel: SBIR/STTR Catalyst, ATDC to answer how you can get access to government funding for your startup.
- Jane McCracken: Assistant Director, ATDC to answer how who can talk about the resources of state of Georgia’s incubator
- Jeff Garbers: Principal, VentureLab to discuss about the resources available to Georgia Tech faculty and staff to help commercialize IP.