Developing new sustainable products and services is critical in our world today. Often, though, entrepreneurs and small companies struggle to obtain the necessary funding to advance their technologies to the point where they can help solve these important problems.
Join Connie Casteel, the ATDC SBIR/STTR/Federal Funding expert, as she describes how companies can leverage government funding opportunities to help mature technologies into viable products. Two such programs, Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR), provide non-dilutive research funding to help businesses prove their technology is feasible and provides the incentive to profit from its commercialization. Through these competitive award-based programs, companies are able to advance their Research & Development, technological innovation, and product development to help build a strong national economy.
Presentation topics will include:
· Types of federal funding
· Sources of funding
· Tips on identifying the right funding opportunities
· Overview of SBIR and STTR, “America’s largest seed fund”
· Eligibility requirements to qualify for funding opportunities
· How ATDC can help you navigate and coach you through the proposal process
· Next steps in pursuing federal funding