If the topic of Intellectual Property leaves you with more questions than answers, you wonât want to miss this two part session that addresses IP for product entrepreneurs.Â One of ATDCâs most popular courses, IP Basics will help you think about whether to patent, if to patent, and what other sources of intellectual value lie within your business model.Â Youâll learn how to intelligently navigate the legal landscape and what you can expect from the entire process.Â Attendees will leave this session with a solid foundation from which to pursue and secure intellectual property for a physical product.Â Intellectual Property Part II will build on this class and extend into IP Strategy.Â
About Beyond Customer Discovery:
TheÂ Beyond Customer Discovery for Product EntrepreneursÂ series is designed to educate and inspire the entrepreneur making a physical product. Â The series addresses the unique characteristics of product companies and how the path through the startup phase progresses.Â
- Click here to register forÂ Intellectual Property Part I: The Basics on Monday, October 8th.Â
- Click here to register forÂ Intellectual Property Part II: Strategy on Monday, October 15th.Â
- Click here to register for Creating Your MVP on Monday, October 22nd.Â
- Click here to register for Finding the Right Manufacturer on Monday, October 29th.
- Click here to register for Scaling Up on Monday, November 5th.Â