You were able to get the prototypes made and even managed to get several items produced for beta testing.Â The market has validated your product and design.Â You now need to consider what is involved in scaling the manufacture of your product to meet the needs of your market.Â In this final installment in the ATDC seriesÂ Beyond Customer Discovery for Product Entrepreneurs, you will gain an understanding of the many issues you will face as you move from beta testing to ongoing production.Â Establishing an effective supply chain is an important part of finding a scalable business model, so please join us in this conversation.Â (Note that in order to register for this class, you must have completed the ATDC Customer Discovery Class.)
TheÂ Beyond Customer Discovery for Product EntrepreneursÂ series is designed to educate and inspire the entrepreneur making a physical product. The series addresses the unique characteristics of product companies and how the path through the startup phase progresses. Other classes in the curriculum include Product IP Strategy, Building Your MVP, Finding the Right Manufacturer, and Financial Literacy for the Product Entrepreneur. Â
- Click here to register forÂ Intellectual Property Part I: The Basics on Monday, March 5th.Â
- Click here to register forÂ Intellectual Property Part II: Strategy on Monday, March 12th.Â
- Click here to register for Creating Your MVP on Monday, March 19th.Â
- Click here to register for Finding the Right Manufacturer on Monday, March 26th.
- Click here to register for Scaling Up on Monday, April 2nd.Â