Creating your MVP â Do you have an idea for a physical product but are unsure how to construct a prototype?Â Please join us to learn how to take a physical product solution from concept to tangible product.Â We will discuss assessing your current ecosystem, when to engage outside resources, how many to make, design iterations, what âgood enoughâ looks like, and how to fund this stage of the process.Â If your minimum viable product has yet to be completed, then you wonât want to miss this class.
TheÂ Beyond Customer Discovery for Product EntrepreneursÂ series is designed to educate and inspire the entrepreneur making a physical product. Â The series addresses the unique characteristics of product companies and how the path through the startup phase progresses.Â Â Other classes in the curriculum include Product IP Strategy, Finding the Right Manufacturer, Scaling Up, and Financial Literacy for the Product Entrepreneurs. Â
- Click here to register forÂ Intellectual Property Part I: The Basics on Monday, October 8th.Â
- Click here to register forÂ Intellectual Property Part II: Strategy on Monday, October 15th.Â
- Click here to register for Creating Your MVP on Monday, October 22nd.Â
- Click here to register for Finding the Right Manufacturer on Monday, October 29th.
- Click here to register for Scaling Up on Monday, November 5th.Â