Who can help me make my product?Â If this is the question on your mind, youâll want to join us to learn about how to develop a realistic view of manufacturing options for your product. Â In this third class of the Beyond Customer Discovery for Product Entrepreneurs series, youâll learn about ways to make your minimum viable product (MVP) as well as how to develop a supply chain for the early stages of your startup.Â We will present a landscape of resources you can tap into and teach you how to find the manufacturer you need.Â If you have an idea, but need in help in turning it into a physical product, please make plans to attend.Â (Note that in order to register for this class, you must have completed the ATDC Customer Discovery Class.)
TheÂ Beyond Customer Discovery for Product EntrepreneursÂ series is designed to educate and inspire the entrepreneur making a physical product. The series addresses the unique characteristics of product companies and how the path through the startup phase progresses. Other classes in the curriculum include Product IP Strategy, Creating Your MVP, Scaling Up, and Financial Literacy for the Product Entrepreneur. Â
- Click here to register forÂ Intellectual Property Part I: The Basics on Monday, October 8th.Â
- Click here to register forÂ Intellectual Property Part II: Strategy on Monday, October 15th.Â
- Click here to register for Creating Your MVP on Monday, October 22nd.Â
- Click here to register for Finding the Right Manufacturer on Monday, October 29th.
- Click here to register for Scaling Up on Monday, November 5th.Â