Eight weeks of everything a founder should know to get from idea to product-market fit – each topic below represents a Wednesday lunch and learn session. Format includes some group instruction and then small group support with mentors and subject matter experts.
- Crafting your business and value hypothesis
- The Art of the Interview (how to ask the right questions)
- Finding Interviewees (B2B, B2C)
- Market Segmentation + Market Entry Points
- Business Model Canvas
- Customer Personas
- Pivot or Persevere
- Next steps on the journey
About our Speaker: The Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC) at Georgia Tech is Georgia’s technology incubator. Founded in 1980, ATDC has developed a global reputation for fostering technological entrepreneurship. Forbes named ATDC to its list of “Incubators Changing the World” in 2010 and 2013, alongside Y Combinator and the Palo Alto Research Center.