Metro Atlanta is fueling Georgia’s technology industry, the Atlanta Business Chronicle reports in its “Who’s Who in Technology 2015.”
The listing of 100 prominent leaders in the technology sector, suggests a lot of the state’s success — Georgia saw a 10 percent increase in employment in 2014 — traces back to Georgia Tech and the Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC).
Among the notable leaders at Georgia Tech:
- President G.P. “Bud” Peterson.
- Executive Vice President for Research Stephen Cross.
- Enterprise Innovation Institute Vice President Stephen Fleming.
- Flashpoint Director Merrick Furst.
- College of Engineering Dean Gary May.
Several industry leaders with connections to ATDC as entrepreneurs, also made the list, including:
- Craig Hyde, CEO of ATDC Graduate Company Rigor.
- Paul Judge, Partner in Tech Square Labs and investor in ATDC Select companies.
- Kyle Porter, CEO of ATDC Graduate Company SalesLoft.
For the full list, please click this link.