|Thursday, Dec 06, 2007 – 07:30 to 09:30am
Centergy One Building
What issues keep our entrepreneurs up at night? We asked them at a recent Entrepreneurs meeting and they responded with eight themes: fund raising; building an advisory board; gorilla/low cost lead generation; how do I get my “foot in the door” with large companies; how to find and retain an effective staff team; getting started with the formation of a new company; sales flow pipeline management, and closing the sale; and selling the 1st customer.
TAG/ATDC has lined up 8 leaders who have mastered these topics. Each has agreed to lead a round table discussion at the December 6th TAG/ATDC session. Don’t miss this great opportunity to discuss the topics that interest you with other Georgia entrepreneurs.
The Speakers and topics for the breakout sessions are:
- Kevin Abel, Founder, President and CEO, Abel Solutions, Inc. – "Gorilla/Low Cost Lead Generation"
- Mark Morel, Founder/President, Procuri Supply Management – "Fundraising"
- Dave Gould, Past President of Witness Systems and Current Technology Investor – "How do I get a good ‘Foot in the Door’ with Large Companies that Really Should be doing Business with Me
- Robert Horne, President, CCC Associates – "Building an Advisory Board"
- Steve Bachman,CEO Partner Hi Tech Partners – "Sales Flow..Pipeline Management, Closing and Delivery"
- Mike Eckert, Founder and Past President and CEO, Pathfire and Weather Channel – "How to Find and Retain an Effective Staff Team"