The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate has released an SBIR Solicitation. Responses are accepted starting Novemeber 18th and ending January 6th, 2010. Topics in this solicitation are:
- Small Vessel Identification and Tracking Technologies
- Preparation of Environmental Samples for Biological Detection
- Public Safety Broadband Mobile Application for Mission Critical Voice
- Monolithic, Electronically and Widely Tunable Semiconductor-Based Infrared Laser Sources
- Mitigation of Contact Lens, Eye Surgery, Pupil Dilation, and Other Challenges on Iris Recognition
- Improved Firefighter Face Piece Lenses for Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
Click here to read the full solicitation for further details.