So, you’ve applied to ATDC – now what? Now, we want to provide you with membership benefits that you need to accelerate your business. To do that, we need your feedback, your suggestions, your comments and questions. Help us help you!
To get you started, here’s a short list of services that we think would be beneficial to you.
- Startup Circles – Each member company will be involved in a Startup Circle – a subgroup of ATDC members (segmented by georgraphy, industry, stage of growth, etc.). These will be created as a means of program delivery, as well as ease of getting together and networking with fellow entrepreneurs. Startup Circles will have their own CEO roundtables, member roundtables (based on subject matter), socials, and the like.
- Startup Catalyst Coaching – The ATDC staff is made up of Startup Catalysts that provide coaching, instruction, connections, and support. ATDC members can request Startup Catalyst coaching by signing up for their office hours.
- St. Charles Open Breakfast – Join ATDC associates every Monday morning at 7:45 a.m. at St. Charles Deli in Technology Square. No agenda – just open dialogue about whatever is on your mind.
- Brown Bag – Brown Bag is a monthly educational program that covers startup business issues (i.e. sales, marketing, fundraising, exit strategies, etc.).
- Social Networking – Social networking with ATDC is as simple as befriending us on Facebook, joining our group on LinkedIn, and following us on Twitter.
Okay – your turn. Is this what you want? If not, expand on these benefits to make them better – or give us some new ideas all together. (Don’t worry – we’ve got more ideas, too – we just want to hear from you first!)
And stay tuned – we’re planning a few open forum sessions so that you can bring your ideas to us in person! Check back for dates and times.