The next in this series is Thursday June 7 from 7:30 to 10:15 am at the ATDC. For you not so early risers the programming really starts at 8:00 am. The format for these is that there is a speaker on a subject that goes from 8:00 to 9:00 am. Then from 9:15 to 10:15 is an technology entrepreneur only roundtable session.
The upcoming roundtable is focus on entrepreneurial leadership. The discussion will include the below and others related to the topic:
- What is the role of the entrepreneurial CEO?
- How does this change as the CEO brings on an executive team?
- How does the CEO role change as you proceed from founding through various phases of growth?
- How open should an entrepreneurial CEO be about challenging issues such as running out of money?
- How does an entrepreneurial CEO manage his or her time given the overwhelming demands?
- What if a founder has limited experience growing a venture?
- How does one know if it is prudent to give up the CEO role?
We are essentially extending some of the conversations that happen within the incubator to a larger group. Any technology entrepreneur that is interested in this topic and/or learning more about ATDC is welcome to register.