This Wednesday, April 15, StartUpChicks will be hosting their 2nd event here at the ATDC. StartUpChicks is a community designed to connect and inspire women entrepreneurs. The group launched last month at TAP in Midtown Atlanta and, since then, membership has grown to over 140 people.
The April event will be a panel featuring four prominent, successful, women entrepreneurs and promises to be a great networking and educational opportunity. The featured panelists include:
- Joan Lyman, a nationally recognized serial entrepreneur who has founded multiple technology companies
- Karen Robinson, an experienced leader who has managed and grown numerous companies, including Prime Point Media
- Lynn Do, President and CEO of Renovo Data
- Radhika Subramanian, CEO of Emcien
- Cindy Cheatham, a venture catalyst at the ATDC, will moderate the discussion
6:30pm – 7:00pm: Networking
7:00pm – 8:00pm(ish): Panel Discussion
8:00pm(ish) – ???: Networking @ The Cypress Street Plate & Pint Restaurant
NOTE: There will be a $10 admission fee.
For more information and to register for the event, please visit the StartUpChicks website.