As an active leader of the Georgia software ecosystem ATDC is pleased to announce that it has become a Microsoft Bizspark Network Partner. Bizspark is a new program that is
uniquely designed to accelerate a software startup's success by providing fast,
affordable access to current, full-featured Microsoft tools and
technologies, plus production licensing for hosted solutions. More specifically Microsoft BizSpark offers startups the opportunity to:
- Get Software: Receive fast and easy access to Microsoft's current full-featured development tools, platform technologies, and production/hosting licenses for immediate. There is no upfront cost to enroll in Microsoft BizSpark. There is a $100 fee when you exit the program.
- Get Support: Get professional support from Microsoft
- Get Visibility: Startups have the opportunity to achieve global visibility to an audience of potential investors, clients, and partners by profiling their company in the online Startup directory, BizSparkDB, on the Microsoft Startup Zone Website
An eligible startup must have the following characteristics at the time of joining
- Actively engaged in development of a software-based product or service that will form a core piece of its current or intended business.
- Privately held, In business for less than 3 years.
- Less than US $1 million in annual revenue.
A startup must be associated with a Network Partner before joining. To become a BizSpark participant through an association with ATDC go to Find a Network Partner and select "United States" then "Advanced Technology Development Center."
If you are using Microsoft software as your development program it makes lots of sense to join the BizSpark program and as a strong supporter of startups in Georgia ATDC is here to help make that happen.