2010 was a great year for ATDC. While there are many things that we did to expand over the course of the year, we are most proud of the achievements of our member companies. Here are some of the highlights.
- Scoutmob hit ATL streets
- Twitpay acquired
- A Small Orange acquired by Host Gator
- Startup Chicks accelerated nine companies
- SoloHealth raised $1.2M SBIR
- AuditMyBooks won an NSF Phase I SBIR
- Sentrinsic raised $0.5M
- PlayOn! Sports raised $2.8M
- CRE Secure raised $3.18M
- Cardlytics raised $18M
- Vendormate named the fastest growing US software company
- Saint Jude invested $60M in CardioMems
- Eight ATDC companies rocked Venture Atlanta
- OpenStudy teamed up with MITOpenCourseWare
- Worthpoint signed on it’s 10,000th customer
- EndGame raised $29M
- Clearleap raised $4.5M
- Worthpoint raised $3.6M
These are just a few of the accomplishments and deals of ATDC companies. We salute the hard work of all ATDC entrepreneurs.
Reflecting on 2010 and getting ready for 2011 what are the biggest achievements for your startup and what do you aim to accomplish in the coming year?