The ATDC Startup Showcase is a premier annual event in the Georgia technology community. More than 500 technology leaders, university leaders, investors, and aspiring entrepreneurs come every year to see ATDC emerging technology company members and graduate members exhibit their innovative technologies.
Each year ATDC member companies who have attained rigorous growth milestones are selected to graduate from the startup incubator. With ATDC’s new expanded mission 2011 is turning into a bumper year for graduates.
The 2011 graduating companies are:
- BLiNQ Media, a company that develops and markets industry-leading Facebook advertising technology and media solutions to agencies and big brands, maximizing campaign performance, operational efficiencies, consumer engagement and branding insights;
- Clearleap, a web-based content management and delivery platform provider that enables television service providers to stream video over existing broadband networks directly to IP connected set-tops, devices and TVs;
- Iconic Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company developing a protein designed to destroy diseased cells associated with vision loss caused by macular degeneration and certain cancers;
- Medshape Solutions, a medical device company focused on improving the treatment of human orthopedic conditions with a new shape-memory material;
- PlayOn Sports, a distributor of high school sports media that provides schools the ability to produce and broadcast events on a school branded video portal;
- Sentrinsic, an industrial technology company that develops fluid control products to increase energy efficiency, improve reliability and lower the cost of operating industrial equipment;
- SoloHealth, develops and deploys free health screening and information kiosks in retail locations nationwide, including its award-winning EyeSite® product and the next-generation SoloHealth Station™ which will screen for vision, blood pressure, weight, body mass index and provide an overall health assessment.
- Velocity Medical, a medical device company that develops a FDA-cleared oncology informatics platform for image-based cancer treatment planning and therapy response assessment which provides a complete picture of the patient over the entire timeline of their treatment; and
- WorthPoint, an Internet centric information and media company with the world’s most comprehensive resource of value data on art, antiques and collectibles that helps people accurately assess the worth of and learn how best to preserve, sell or buy collectibles.
In addition to celebrating the achievements of our graduate companies at the 2011 Startup Showcase, more than 50 technology startups will exhibit their technologies. Please join us to celebrate the successes of our graduating members and to meet the new up and coming startups that you are sure to hear more from in the future.