- 0303.June.0https://atdc.org/event/accelerate-ceo-roundtable-to-dos-donts-for-managing-through-the-pandemic-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/12:00 pm-1:00 pm2020.06.03
Join your fellow ATDC Accelerate founders and CEOs together with members of the ATDC team for a virtual and interactive discussion.
- 0303.June.0https://atdc.org/event/how-corporates-are-changing-the-way-they-work-with-start-ups-due-to-covid-19/5:00 pm-6:00 pm2020.06.03
How are enterprises changing the way they work with startups in response to COVID-19? Join this special discussion between Corporate Development Manager Corbett Gilliam (ATDC) and Senior Vice President and Head of Global Digital Commerce Nandan Sheth (First Data, now Fiserv). The discussion will take place at 5 pm, Wednesday, May 20th.
- 0404.June.0https://atdc.org/event/customer-discovery-lab-2019-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3/11:30 am-1:30 pm2020.06.04
Most technology startups fail. Why? They start executing before they have a sound business model. What about you? Have you discovered a scalable and profitable business model yet?
Customer Discovery Lab is a Customer Discovery Bootcamp designed for entrepreneurs. Customer Discovery Lab uses a combination of teaching methodologies from Customer Discovery (get out of the building), Lean Startup (iterative loop of experimentation), Startup Engineering (disprove your assumptions) and the Business Model Canvas to uncover your compelling business model.
After this program, you will have identified the core of your business model – your customer segment and value proposition. Or you may discover there isn’t one. And that’s OK too. It’s better to find out now than after spending years and a fortune only to find out you were wrong.
How does it work?
- Multi-week intensive program. You should commit to attend every week.
- Each week, make assumptions about what needs to be true about your business model to succeed.
- Design tests to disprove each assumptions.
- Collect data and interpret the results.
- Update your business model canvas based on what you have learned.
- Present your findings to the teaching team and get thoroughly thrashed.
You will be expected to talk to at least 10 potential customers each week.
Both Customer Discovery Theory and Customer Discovery Tools are prerequisites to Customer Discovery Lab. Please take Customer Discovery Theory first which is offered the second and fourth Tuesday of every month. Once you begin Customer Discovery Lab, you are then expected to attend every subsequent Thursday until you graduate.
- 0505.June.0https://atdc.org/event/signature-ceo-roundtable-10/12:00 pm-1:30 pm2020.06.05ATDC Room 227575 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
A talented and diverse group, ATDC Signature entrepreneurs are always willing to help their peers by sharing their first-hand experiences. The CEO Roundtables play an important part in the ATDC Signature experience and are often cited as one of the biggest benefits of being an ATDC Signature company.
Every week, ATDC Signature CEOs gather for peer-to-peer networking and peer learning. The ‘closed door’ roundtables are designed to enable ATDC entrepreneurs to discuss their business and technology challenges, successes, and failures.
This event is for ATDC Signature CEOs only and is not open to the public.
- 0505.June.0https://atdc.org/event/alpharetta-circle-2019/9:00 am-10:30 am2020.06.05
The Alpharetta Startup Circle is open to all ATDC members. It is an organized, freewheeling discussion among early stage entrepreneurs, ATDC Mentors, and Catalysts. Periodically, outside guests join us to bring their particular areas of expertise and experience to the table.
RT CCasteel2 RT BoredElonMusk: Sometimes the world needs a ray of light during dark times. Even better if that light produces 1.8 million pounds of thr… #sbir #sttr
Some of our #FinTech companies and @KristinSlink are taking over #TakeFiveFriday this week.
* Artis Technologies
... * @DataSeers
Head over to YouTube watch and subscribe.
May 28 @ 10:30 AM on @InvestAtlanta ‘s FaceBook page — our final LIVE for this month. Diverse Founders & COVID theme with some terrific leaders in #Atlanta Be there or be square! 🤓 ... https://twitter.com/InvestAtlanta/status/1265355755718410241
Tonight at 5p! @atdc in Atlanta will host this topic on Innovation in the midst of uncertainty ft. Jayne Morgan, the director of innovation for @PiedmontHealth and Isabelle Magnin of Ecosystem ... Innovation at @AtriumHealth. Learn more/register here: https://buff.ly/3bU7ZaV