- 0303.July.0https://atdc.org/event/signature-ceo-roundtable-10/12:00 pm-1:30 pm2020.07.03ATDC Room 227575 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
A talented and diverse group, ATDC Signature entrepreneurs are always willing to help their peers by sharing their first-hand experiences. The CEO Roundtables play an important part in the ATDC Signature experience and are often cited as one of the biggest benefits of being an ATDC Signature company.
Every week, ATDC Signature CEOs gather for peer-to-peer networking and peer learning. The ‘closed door’ roundtables are designed to enable ATDC entrepreneurs to discuss their business and technology challenges, successes, and failures.
This event is for ATDC Signature CEOs only and is not open to the public.
- 0303.July.0https://atdc.org/event/alpharetta-circle-2019/9:00 am-10:30 am2020.07.03
The Alpharetta Startup Circle is open to all ATDC members. It is an organized, freewheeling discussion among early stage entrepreneurs, ATDC Mentors, and Catalysts. Periodically, outside guests join us to bring their particular areas of expertise and experience to the table.
- 0606.July.0https://atdc.org/event/dla-piper-office-hours/3:00 pm-5:00 pm2020.07.06ATDC Lobby75 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
ATDC sponsor DLA Piper will host office hours in the lobby from 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm on the first Monday of every month. Click here to learn more about DLA Piper. https://www.dlapiper.com/en/us/locations/atlanta/
If you’d like to make an appointment with DLA Piper in advanced email ATDCofficehours@dlapiper.com
- 0707.July.0https://atdc.org/event/atdc-info-session-13-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/4:00 pm-5:00 pm2020.07.07
Come and learn what ATDC is all about! At this info session you will learn more about ATDC membership and qualifications, find out about member benefits, and how to make the most of your membership.
- Click here to preregister. The link to join the call will be visible on the registration confirmation page.
- 0808.July.0https://atdc.org/event/accelerate-ceo-roundtable-to-dos-donts-for-managing-through-the-pandemic-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/12:00 pm-1:00 pm2020.07.08
Join your fellow ATDC Accelerate founders and CEOs together with members of the ATDC team for a virtual and interactive discussion.
- 0808.July.0https://atdc.org/event/gipa-presents-intellectual-property-creators-roundtable-part-1-2-2/2:00 pm-3:00 pm2020.07.08
About the Class
Protecting Intellectual Property (IP) is certainly important, but where does fit in the many priorities of any Startup business? We will address this important question in a round table fashion where attendees are encouraged to share their IP journey. At the roundtable we will have a successful startup CEO and attorneys/advisors who have shepherded many Startups in the past with IP. This class is for any Startup aiming for long term success and wishing to learn from and network with IP experts.
What you will learn:
- What aspects of IP are most important to address and how should a young business address them?
- How does IP and employment intersect?
- What are best practices for IP security that don’t include filing for a patent or copyright?
- What are the dangers and pitfalls of ignoring IP questions (or spending too much time focused on them)?
The following subjects will be addressed over the course of the four-part series:
1. What Startups Need to Know About IP
2. Finding Value for Your Startup TODAY Using IP
3. How Does the World View You Differently Before/After IP?
4. IP in Action: How will you most likely use IP assets over time?
About Georgia Intellectual Property Alliance
The Georgia Intellectual Property Alliance® (GIPA #gaipalliance) is empowering Georgia IP to advance society.™ Our mission is to provide the leadership, resources and advocacy to make Georgia a global model for the most efficient and effective ecosystem to facilitate creation, protection, and enablement of intellectual property for the economic and social well-being of our citizens. (https://www.gaipalliance.org/about)
RT CCasteel2 RT NCIsbir: Are you a woman with an idea for next-generation cancer technologies? NCI SBIR wants to talk to you. Click here to start the c… #sbir #sttr
Congrats to ATDC Signature company @TeamLayr Now is a good time to put in a new order of Layr koozies
RT CCasteel2 RT SBAgov: REMINDER‼️ The #PaycheckProtectionProgram ends TODAY. At 11:59pm ET, SBA Capital Access Financial Systems will no longer accep… #sbir #sttr
RT CCasteel2 Know how your NIH SBIR/STTR application will be reviewed/scored & what needs to be emphasized to get funded? NIH has developed a simple chart: https://bit.ly/2AlDkGO #sbir #sttr