- 2020.August.0https://atdc.org/event/customer-discovery-tools-4/11:30 am-1:30 pm2019.08.20
This is a follow-on class from Customer Discovery Theory. The purpose of this class is to work with the entrepreneurs to make sure they are ready to move forward with the discovery process – actually interviewing potential customers. We will review the entrepreneurs’ business hypothesis, initial set of interview questions, and tools to help build a persona of potential customers.
REGISTRATION LINKS FOR UPCOMING CUSTOMER DISCOVERY CLASSES
Customer Discovery Theory is a prerequisite for this class.
- 2121.August.0https://atdc.org/event/east-west-manufacturing-office-hours/1:00 pm-4:00 pm2019.08.21
East West Manufacturing is a global manufacturing company founded in Atlanta, GA in 2001. They help companies become more competitive by producing their components or assemblies to high-quality standards in countries where it is strategically advantageous. They also provide thier customers access to a global supply chain.
East West will provide office hours to ATDC members in the areas of design, manufacturing, electronics, and supply chain solutions. Speakers and experts will rotate month to month.
- 2121.August.0https://atdc.org/event/justworks-office-hours/9:00 am-11:00 am2019.08.21
Justworks is an all-in-one HR platform that automates and manages payroll, benefits, HR, and compliance for teams ranging from 2-100 employees.
Founders can outsource their HR compliance risk, resulting in less paperwork and increased peace of mind. Justworks customers get access to rich, “big company” benefits, including medical insurance through a master policy with Aetna, Dental, Vision, 401K, ClassPass, commuter benefits, and more.
And all ATDC startups and graduates receive their first month of Justworks free through the ATDC Marketplace!
- 2121.August.0https://www.eventbrite.com/e/marketing-technology-meetup-at-atdc-august-2019-tickets-6555894958311:30 am-1:00 pm2019.08.21
Join us at ATDC’s Marketing Technology Meetup Series. Held monthly on the 3rd Wednesday of each month, we will meet to hear expert presentations, share best practices and discuss the behavioral trends and technologies that are disrupting the modern customer journey.
STRIKING THE RIGHT BALANCE IN MARKETING AN ENTERPRISE-FOCUSED STARTUP
Will Devlin, VP, Marketing, of MessageGears
Challenges arise when, as a startup, you’re marketing to the enterprise. Those challenges are even greater when your competitors are also large, established enterprise companies. Grit, patience, and organization are all key to making your business successful at these early stages. In this discussion, Will draws from his nearly two decades of marketing experience, both for large consumer-facing brands and small technology startups, to provide practical advice for building a strong marketing foundation and winning as an underdog.
3 Key Takeaways:
- Marketing to the enterprise as a startup requires striking the right balance with brand, positioning, and messaging
- Aligning marketing, sales, product, and customer service is essential for success
- Identifying, evaluating, and selecting the right tools for your MarTech stack is an important process for accomplishing your goals and helping you scale
Who Should Attend
- Marketing executives looking to keep up with the latest trends from expert practitioners and the latest tech reshaping marketing departments
- Innovators developing the next MarTech or sales tech tool that will forever change the way people and companies buy
- The recently initiated marketing pro looking for an outlet to network with other like-minded pros
11:30 am – 11:45 am: Check-in
11:45 am – 12:50 pm: Presentation and/or Demo and Q&A
12:50 pm – 1 pm: Networking
Bring your own lunch.
Note: Lunch sponsorships are available.
UPCOMING MONTHLY MEETING DATES:
SEPT 18, 2019
OCT 16, 2019
Wait, it's already the third Thursday of the month? That means Entrepreneurs' Night is tonight! https://t.co/MeeVsgur3y
A busy week for events including Entrepreneurs' Night on Thursday. https://t.co/yhyeAok2IU
RT CCasteel2 RT atdc: Our schedule for the week. https://t.co/yhyeAo2rRm There are a couple really helpful public events this week. Come on out. https:… #sbir #sttr
Our schedule for the week. https://t.co/yhyeAo2rRm There are a couple really helpful public events this week. Come on out.