- 0202.July.0https://atdc.org/event/customer-discovery-lab-2019-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-2-3/11:30 am-1:30 pm2020.07.02
Most technology startups fail. Why? They start executing before they have a sound business model. What about you? Have you discovered a scalable and profitable business model yet?
Customer Discovery Lab is a Customer Discovery Bootcamp designed for entrepreneurs. Customer Discovery Lab uses a combination of teaching methodologies from Customer Discovery (get out of the building), Lean Startup (iterative loop of experimentation), Startup Engineering (disprove your assumptions) and the Business Model Canvas to uncover your compelling business model.
After this program, you will have identified the core of your business model – your customer segment and value proposition. Or you may discover there isn’t one. And that’s OK too. It’s better to find out now than after spending years and a fortune only to find out you were wrong.
How does it work?
- Multi-week intensive program. You should commit to attend every week.
- Each week, make assumptions about what needs to be true about your business model to succeed.
- Design tests to disprove each assumptions.
- Collect data and interpret the results.
- Update your business model canvas based on what you have learned.
- Present your findings to the teaching team and get thoroughly thrashed.
You will be expected to talk to at least 10 potential customers each week.
Both Customer Discovery Theory and Customer Discovery Tools are prerequisites to Customer Discovery Lab. Please take Customer Discovery Theory first which is offered the second and fourth Tuesday of every month. Once you begin Customer Discovery Lab, you are then expected to attend every subsequent Thursday until you graduate.
- 0303.July.0https://atdc.org/event/signature-ceo-roundtable-10/12:00 pm-1:30 pm2020.07.03ATDC Room 227575 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
A talented and diverse group, ATDC Signature entrepreneurs are always willing to help their peers by sharing their first-hand experiences. The CEO Roundtables play an important part in the ATDC Signature experience and are often cited as one of the biggest benefits of being an ATDC Signature company.
Every week, ATDC Signature CEOs gather for peer-to-peer networking and peer learning. The ‘closed door’ roundtables are designed to enable ATDC entrepreneurs to discuss their business and technology challenges, successes, and failures.
This event is for ATDC Signature CEOs only and is not open to the public.
- 0303.July.0https://atdc.org/event/alpharetta-circle-2019/9:00 am-10:30 am2020.07.03
The Alpharetta Startup Circle is open to all ATDC members. It is an organized, freewheeling discussion among early stage entrepreneurs, ATDC Mentors, and Catalysts. Periodically, outside guests join us to bring their particular areas of expertise and experience to the table.
- 0606.July.0https://atdc.org/event/dla-piper-office-hours/3:00 pm-5:00 pm2020.07.06ATDC Lobby75 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
ATDC sponsor DLA Piper will host office hours in the lobby from 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm on the first Monday of every month. Click here to learn more about DLA Piper. https://www.dlapiper.com/en/us/locations/atlanta/
If you’d like to make an appointment with DLA Piper in advanced email ATDCofficehours@dlapiper.com
- 0707.July.0https://atdc.org/event/atdc-info-session-13-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/4:00 pm-5:00 pm2020.07.07
Come and learn what ATDC is all about! At this info session you will learn more about ATDC membership and qualifications, find out about member benefits, and how to make the most of your membership.
- Click here to preregister. The link to join the call will be visible on the registration confirmation page.
- 0808.July.0https://atdc.org/event/accelerate-ceo-roundtable-to-dos-donts-for-managing-through-the-pandemic-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/12:00 pm-1:00 pm2020.07.08
Join your fellow ATDC Accelerate founders and CEOs together with members of the ATDC team for a virtual and interactive discussion.
Congrats to ATDC Signature company @TeamLayr Now is a good time to put in a new order of Layr koozies
RT CCasteel2 RT SBAgov: REMINDER‼️ The #PaycheckProtectionProgram ends TODAY. At 11:59pm ET, SBA Capital Access Financial Systems will no longer accep… #sbir #sttr
RT CCasteel2 Know how your NIH SBIR/STTR application will be reviewed/scored & what needs to be emphasized to get funded? NIH has developed a simple chart: https://bit.ly/2AlDkGO #sbir #sttr
RT CCasteel2 Just as a reminder DOD SBIR & STTR BAAs close this Thursday (2nd). If you have trouble submitting reach out to DSIP HelpDesk (http://zpr.io/HgHck ) #sbir #sttr