- 0202.November.0https://atdc.org/event/dla-piper-office-hours/3:00 pm-5:00 pm2020.11.02ATDC Lobby75 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
ATDC sponsor DLA Piper will host office hours in the lobby from 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm on the first Monday of every month. Click here to learn more about DLA Piper. https://www.dlapiper.com/en/us/locations/atlanta/
If you’d like to make an appointment with DLA Piper in advanced email ATDCofficehours@dlapiper.com
- 0303.November.0https://atdc.org/event/atdc-info-session-13-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/4:00 pm-5:00 pm2020.11.03
Come and learn what ATDC is all about! At this info session you will learn more about ATDC membership and qualifications, find out about member benefits, and how to make the most of your membership.
- 0404.November.0https://atdc.org/event/accelerate-ceo-roundtable-to-dos-donts-for-managing-through-the-pandemic-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/12:00 pm-1:00 pm2020.11.04
Join your fellow ATDC Accelerate founders and CEOs together with members of the ATDC team for a virtual and interactive discussion.
- 0404.November.0https://atdc.org/event/introduction-to-the-aws-startups-team/3:00 pm-4:00 pm2020.11.04
Join Vince Ponzo of the AWS Startups team to learn more about how the AWS Startups team works with high potential startups to help them grow and succeed. He’ll cover the AWS credit program in place for ATDC teams, as well as how he and his team can help you grow through technical assistance, business assistance and help in navigating Amazon.
- 0505.November.0https://atdc.org/event/customer-discovery-lab-2019-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-3-2-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/11:30 am-1:30 pm2020.11.05
Most technology startups fail. Why? They start executing before they have a sound business model. What about you? Have you discovered a scalable and profitable business model yet?
Customer Discovery Lab is a Customer Discovery Bootcamp designed for entrepreneurs. Customer Discovery Lab uses a combination of teaching methodologies from Customer Discovery (get out of the building), Lean Startup (iterative loop of experimentation), Startup Engineering (disprove your assumptions) and the Business Model Canvas to uncover your compelling business model.
After this program, you will have identified the core of your business model – your customer segment and value proposition. Or you may discover there isn’t one. And that’s OK too. It’s better to find out now than after spending years and a fortune only to find out you were wrong.
How does it work?
- Multi-week intensive program. You should commit to attend every week.
- Each week, make assumptions about what needs to be true about your business model to succeed.
- Design tests to disprove each assumptions.
- Collect data and interpret the results.
- Update your business model canvas based on what you have learned.
- Present your findings to the teaching team and get thoroughly thrashed.
You will be expected to talk to at least 10 potential customers each week.
Both Customer Discovery Theory and Customer Discovery Tools are prerequisites to Customer Discovery Lab. Please take Customer Discovery Theory first which is offered the second and fourth Tuesday of every month. Once you begin Customer Discovery Lab, you are then expected to attend every subsequent Thursday until you graduate.
- 0505.November.0https://atdc.org/event/virtual-aws-technical-architectural-reviews-for-atdc-teams/1:00 pm-5:00 pm2020.11.05
The AWS Startups team will be hosting virtual Technical/Architectural Reviews with ATDC Signature and Accelerate teams on November 5th & 6th.
Technical/Architectural Reviews are dedicated one-on-one time with an AWS Solution Architect. These 45-minute appointments are your opportunity to get advice, help, guidance and answers from an experienced AWS technical and product expert. The Solution Architect will be able to answer technical questions about AWS, and will work with you to ensure your AWS architecture is optimized for your needs, security and for cost.
Although these sessions are recommended for later stage teams or those with tech dependencies, you do not need to be an AWS user to schedule a session. The Solution Architect will answer any questions or address needs you have around migration on to AWS or technology as a whole.
- ATDC Portfolio companies can email or slack Lauren Lange for the link to register.
40 years of innovation!
Congrats to @atdc and good luck with the #ATDCdoublevision event tonight.
What a great, socially distant evening celebrating 40 years of @atdc and this year’s graduating companies, including Rimidi! We are beyond grateful for the ATDC community of #entrepreneurs! Congrats... to all the graduates! 🎉 🎓
@QuestRenewables @emrgyinc @GoRoadSync @truststamp
DoubleTake ... TWO John Avery’s are Twice as Nice @atdc !!!
Cheers to 40 years of fostering innovation and growing an incredible community at @atdc, shown perfectly through tonight's drive-in highlight film!
Huge congrats to our fellow graduates: ... @QuestRenewables @emrgyinc @GoRoadSync @Jointherimidi