- 0707.April.0https://atdc.org/event/atdc-info-session-13-2-2-2-2-2/4:00 pm-5:00 pm2020.04.07
Come and learn what ATDC is all about! At this info session you will learn more about ATDC membership and qualifications, find out about member benefits, and how to make the most of your membership.
- 0808.April.0https://atdc.org/event/45719-2-2-2-2-2-2/12:00 pm-1:00 pm2020.04.08Curiosity Lab147 Technology Pkwy, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092, USA
Eight weeks of everything a founder should know to get from idea to product-market fit – each topic below represents a Wednesday lunch and learn session. Format includes some group instruction and then small group support with mentors and subject matter experts.
- Crafting your business and value hypothesis
- The Art of the Interview (how to ask the right questions)
- Finding Interviewees (B2B, B2C)
- Market Segmentation + Market Entry Points
- Business Model Canvas
- Customer Personas
- Pivot or Persevere
- Next steps on the journey
About our Speaker: The Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC) at Georgia Tech is Georgia’s technology incubator. Founded in 1980, ATDC has developed a global reputation for fostering technological entrepreneurship. Forbes named ATDC to its list of “Incubators Changing the World” in 2010 and 2013, alongside Y Combinator and the Palo Alto Research Center.
- 0808.April.0https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/live-event/brcjdxuy5:00 pm-6:00 pm2020.04.08
Today, many healthcare entrepreneurs and startups are looking to support healthcare providers in the fight against Covid-19. But with so many demands on clinicians, it can be difficult to provided assistance without distracting them from patient care. On Wednesday, April 8th, at 5 pm, we have the pleasure of speaking with Victoria-Dune Chari, FACHE of Wellstar Health System, and Camila Morrison of Northside Hospital. These distinguished healthcare leaders will help the ATDC community tackle the question of how startups can help healthcare providers in the fight against COVID-19 without getting in the way.
About Victoria-Dune Chari
Works with senior management to identify opportunities for hospital/systemwide improvement in key strategic systems/processes and then to lead the improvement initiatives. Responsible for collaboration with senior leadership to set priorities for improvement initiatives, identify resources, manage improvement teams, and educate managers to achieve consistent application of improvement methodologies.
About Camila Morrison
Directs the development of strategies leading to quality Telehealth Programs and managing a portfolio of other Telehealth Initiatives, while incorporating project management methodologies and tools, establishing measures, metrics, and targets to drive performance in alignment with business strategies.
- 0909.April.0https://atdc.org/event/customer-discovery-lab-2019-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/11:30 am-1:30 pm2020.04.09
Most technology startups fail. Why? They start executing before they have a sound business model. What about you? Have you discovered a scalable and profitable business model yet?
Customer Discovery Lab is a Customer Discovery Bootcamp designed for entrepreneurs. Customer Discovery Lab uses a combination of teaching methodologies from Customer Discovery (get out of the building), Lean Startup (iterative loop of experimentation), Startup Engineering (disprove your assumptions) and the Business Model Canvas to uncover your compelling business model.
After this program, you will have identified the core of your business model – your customer segment and value proposition. Or you may discover there isn’t one. And that’s OK too. It’s better to find out now than after spending years and a fortune only to find out you were wrong.
How does it work?
- Multi-week intensive program. You should commit to attend every week.
- Each week, make assumptions about what needs to be true about your business model to succeed.
- Design tests to disprove each assumptions.
- Collect data and interpret the results.
- Update your business model canvas based on what you have learned.
- Present your findings to the teaching team and get thoroughly thrashed.
You will be expected to talk to at least 10 potential customers each week.
Both Customer Discovery Theory and Customer Discovery Tools are prerequisites to Customer Discovery Lab. Please take Customer Discovery Theory first which is offered the second and fourth Tuesday of every month. Once you begin Customer Discovery Lab, you are then expected to attend every subsequent Thursday until you graduate.
- 1010.April.0https://atdc.org/event/signature-ceo-roundtable-10/12:00 pm-1:30 pm2020.04.10ATDC Room 227575 5th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
A talented and diverse group, ATDC Signature entrepreneurs are always willing to help their peers by sharing their first-hand experiences. The CEO Roundtables play an important part in the ATDC Signature experience and are often cited as one of the biggest benefits of being an ATDC Signature company.
Every week, ATDC Signature CEOs gather for peer-to-peer networking and peer learning. The ‘closed door’ roundtables are designed to enable ATDC entrepreneurs to discuss their business and technology challenges, successes, and failures.
This event is for ATDC Signature CEOs only and is not open to the public.
- 1010.April.0https://atdc.org/event/alpharetta-circle-2019/9:00 am-10:30 am2020.04.10Alpharetta Technology Commission2972 Webb Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30009, USA
The Alpharetta Startup Circle is open to all ATDC members. It is an organized, freewheeling discussion among early stage entrepreneurs, ATDC Mentors, and Catalysts. Periodically, outside guests join us to bring their particular areas of expertise and experience to the table.
RT CCasteel2 RT NIHsbir: #COVID19 is an emerging, rapidly evolving situation. Learn about the virus & what to do if you are sick; see the latest from … #sbir #sttr
Our friends at @CuriosityLabPTC will be having a class tomorrow with @Baker_Donelson on how to apply for emergency funding CARES Act (PPP) or EIDL. Registration for this webinar is required to attend.... Learn more and sign up here! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/navigating-the-cares-act-eidl-and-ppp-tickets-102105955662
NASCO remains committed to supporting our Blue plan partners and pleased to share that through our partnership w @GeorgiaTech's @atdc there are a number of companies Blue plans can now leverage in ... support of members.
#westandbyblue #fortheblues #covid19
RT CCasteel2 RT SBAgov: #ICYMI: Due to the #CARESAct, small businesses & non-profits can get up to a $10,000 advance on an Economic Injury Disaster Loa… #sbir #sttr