- 2424.July.0https://atdc.org/event/insperity-office-hours/2:00 pm-4:00 pm2019.07.24
For more than 28 years, Insperity has been making the lives of entrepreneurs easier by taking human resources and other administrative burdens off their plates. Since its founding, Insperity has grown to 60 offices around the United States, and it currently helps more than 100,000 businesses with more than 2 million employees. Insperity’s services include managing employee benefits, workers’ compensation, payroll, insurance services and more.
Whether you have questions on recruiting or retirement, compliance or insurance, Insperity representatives Jeremy Blade and Katherine Clayton are ready to meet with you.
- 2424.July.0https://atdc.org/event/advanced-the-whole-startup-health-practical-skills/11:30 am-12:30 pm2019.07.24
Interested in specific techniques to help cope with the common mental health struggles of the entrepreneurial path? Join us for a special session led by Catherine Egenes, licensed psychotherapist, who will cover Part 4 of the Whole Startup Health workshop series. Here she will focus on concepts from the ACT model of therapy to help navigate through the stress of startup life. **Previous attendance at workshops is NOT required**
- Increased awareness of common pitfalls of dealing with stress
- Evidence-based, concrete strategies to overcome work-related mental and emotional struggles
This class is for ATDC’s Accelerate and Signature startups.
- 2525.July.0https://atdc.org/event/kuck-immigration-office-hours/11:00 am-1:00 pm2019.07.25
Kuck Immigration Partners’ experienced attorneys and paralegals assist employers and employees with business and professional visas, labor certifications, immigrant visas, consular representation, and citizenship matters before the USCIS. The firm’s attorneys are also well known and respected advocates for clients.Â
- 2525.July.0https://atdc.org/event/integgra-office-hours/2:00 pm-4:00 pm2019.07.25
Integgra Advisory Services provides business valuation and financial advisory services. The scope of business valuation services and the methodologies applied therein can be unclear to many people. They differentiate themselves by focusing on impeccable client service and by clearly and efficiently communicating valuation issues and defensible opinions while maintaining a standard of technical excellence. The result is a higher level of client service and satisfaction.
Scope of Integgra services related to the flow of valuation issues in a business lifecycle:
- Stock option pricing (IRS 409A)
- Strategic Planning/Due Diligence
- Purchase of a Business
- Purchase Price Allocation (FAS 141/ASC 805)
- Goodwill Impairment Testing (FAS 142/ASC 350)
- Sale of a Business
- Fairness Opinion/Solvency Opinion Other:
- Litigation Support
- Gift / Estate Tax
- Intellectual Property
- 2525.July.0https://atdc.org/event/customer-discovery-lab-90-2-2/11:30 am-1:30 pm2019.07.25
Most technology startups fail. Why? They start executing before they have a sound business model. What about you? Have you discovered a scalable and profitable business model yet?
Customer Discovery Lab is a Customer Discovery Bootcamp designed for entrepreneurs. Customer Discovery Lab uses a combination of teaching methodologies from Customer Discovery (get out of the building), Lean Startup (iterative loop of experimentation), Startup Engineering (disprove your assumptions) and the Business Model Canvas to uncover your compelling business model.
After this program, you will have identified the core of your business model – your customer segment and value proposition. Or you may discover there isn’t one. And that’s OK too. It’s better to find out now than after spending years and a fortune only to find out you were wrong.
How does it work?
- Multi-week intensive program. You should commit to attend every week.
- Each week, make assumptions about what needs to be true about your business model to succeed.
- Design tests to disprove each assumptions.
- Collect data and interpret the results.
- Update your business model canvas based on what you have learned.
- Present your findings to the teaching team and get thoroughly thrashed.
You will be expected to talk to at least 10 potential customers each week.
Both Customer Discovery Theory and Customer Discovery Tools are prerequisites to Customer Discovery Lab. Please take Customer Discovery Theory first which is offered the second and fourth Tuesday of every month. Once you begin Customer Discovery Lab, you are then expected to attend every subsequent Thursday until you graduate.
- 2626.July.0https://atdc.org/event/alpharetta-circle/9:00 am-10:30 am2019.07.26Alpharetta Technology Commission2972 Webb Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30009, USA
The Alpharetta Startup Circle is open to all ATDC members. It is an organized, freewheeling discussion among early stage entrepreneurs, ATDC Mentors, and Catalysts. Periodically, outside guests join us to bring their particular areas of expertise and experience to the table.
RT CCasteel2 If you're thinking about applying for SBIR/STTR funding, might be a good idea to understand how you will be judged. Join me tomorrow for “How Agencies Review Your Proposals” ... https://t.co/34DzBj1Uvc #sbir #sttr
Our weekly schedule of classes, office hours, and public events at the ATDC https://t.co/yhyeAo2rRm
The 3rd Tuesday of each month @businessradiox comes by and records a day-o-podcasts. This month we have episodes with Nathan Huynh, @ventureatlanta , @moqualityinc , @CCasteel2 , Kenji Takeuchi, ... @mookerji , @corbettgilliam, @kirklbarnes, and @DrArletha https://t.co/mC5vSd02SN
RT CCasteel2 RT NIHsbir: Is this your first time pursuing an SBIR/STTR?
Not sure what a "winning" proposal looks like?
Good news, we have a sample ap… #sbir #sttr